Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kirk vs. Picard

.
Being an avid Star Trek Fan, I love coming across references to it in "the real world".  However I tend to disagree with the following.  Kirk might be more manly, but Picard is definately the better man.

;)



What do you think??

3 comments:

  1. I think they both have strengths and a few of the points in the tee shirt's list are valid. I do, however agree with you that Picard is the one I would choose as better. He represents my ideal when it comes to exploration and not conquest. He is a gentleman and has respect for women. His abilities to communicate and prevail in non-violent ways seems preferable to kicks and sparring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Kirk would never sing to children in a crisis, but he would melodramatically intone "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" over a cheesy psychedelic orchestral backdrop (...a GIRL! With KALEIIIIIDOSCOPE EEEYYYYEEEES!!! Yikes!)...I choose the singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kelly:
    I choose singing over intoning as well ;)
    I guess Kirk just can't hold his Romulan Ale (and I believe Picard has more interesting things to do that break interstellar law for mere libations).

    ReplyDelete