Sunday, January 8, 2012

Frustration:

.

I am angry.
Mad.
Jilted.
Neglected.
Avoided.
Forgotten.
Quietly ridiculed.
Unfair.  Unfeeling. Undeserved.
Why?

Am I cruel?
out-of-step?
uncool?
or just "off"?
uncomfortable?
Unaware?
Undesireable.

Help.  Really.
How? What? Who?
Because all I really want is Love.
Care.
Concern.
Interest.
Feeling.

Again, HOW???
From him.
From her.
From them.
To them?

Nothing matters if it only matters to me.
Who will?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shanny Pan!!! I was thinking about you ALL day yesterday! I wanted to call and have you come over but I didn't know what you had planned. Just goes to show that I shouldn't wonder I should just call! The poem is truly poignant and you are a great writer but I wish you felt loved more than you do. I need to show you more that you are love by me every second of every day! I am going to text you right now!!

    ReplyDelete