Done! Officially done! Absolutely and in all other ways....GRADUATED.
I almost can't believe it, and it had been getting pretty annoying to have to say whenever anyone asked "are you glad to be done?", "I'm not quite finished yet..."
Almost is my least favorite word. It perfectly describes all the aching pain of the last two minutes before you get to go home; that last forkful of cold vegetables before you can have dessert; the last couple of dollars in your bank account which don't quite cover your car payment that month; making it all the way through auditions only to be passed over for the other girl (which has happened to me more than 3 times). Yup. I hate almost. It spoils everything.
So....Now after a billion projects and papers and assignments and errands I finished before I walked in my commencement ceremonies, and the 3 papers and one final project to turn in this last week (I e-mailed off the last one at 11:19 this morning) I am FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!! .
I am going to bask in the glow for a bit. I have other things that need doing, for sure (like submitting my own grades for the classes I taught, and cleaning my room) but bodily, mentally, emotionally...I just need a rest!!!
So here's to a quiet evening at home with the BBC :)
![]() |
| Ballet MFA grads!!! (Sorry, It's the best picture I had. You want a better one? Buy me an actual camera, so I can stop using my phone ;) |

Hats off to you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteCassie and I had a chick-flick night the other Friday and we have grand plans for a "Cranford" Saturday sometime soon. I totally wish you were around to join us.