.
I'm sitting here eating my late-night-after-grad-school-and-work dinner of leftover soup, pickles, and cake. Along with the frightening prospect of all the things I have still to do this week, running through my head is Prov. 3:5-6. Sometimes, that's all you can do.
This weekend has been one of the most important of my life. Along with being crazy busy (total hours of sleep over 5 days: 20, papers written: 2 midterms taken: 1, costumes made: 28, shows put on:1, hours spent studying: ummmm....), I've learned so much. My brain has been swimming around all these thoughts, and everything that's happened, and even though I'd never be able to put it all into words, I have to express my utter feeling of awe at this moment. I have been so blessed.
Though I think trusting in God is good, I think the most important thing I've learned this weekend is that he is trustworthy. He really knows me. He knows what I want from life and what I need to get through it. The more I think about it, the more I see what a gift that is. I want to always remember that.

a most excellent post. and with pickles, too!
ReplyDeleteprov. 3:5-6 is one that i hold onto, too. (i think i quoted on the blog as i was looking for apartments in july).
mosiah 3:19 is another one that reminds me to trust Him.
during conference, i was thinking about isaiah 55:8-9.
and, of course, hab. 2:3. : )